Located in Santa Rosa with close ties to the Napa Valley, our professional focus has been on winery/wine cave design, custom residential design, and the adaptive reuse of existing facilities. Other strong interests include restaurant and winery hospitality design. The architecture of os-arch is not bound by a signature style, but strives to create a unique expression in response to our client’s needs, the natural opportunities of the site and our professional expertise. We believe in conservation of resources and energy, and encourage the application of the principals of sustainability.
What os-arch will bring to your project:
- A deep appreciation for your project’s ideas and goals with a commitment to on-time and on-budget performance
- An experienced team that fuses world class design skills with an attention to your programming needs
- An approach to leadership which facilitates smooth collaboration among the consultants and contractors who make up your project team
- Informed assistance in choosing equipment and technology that will optimize your project
- An established relationship with local officials and understanding of planning and permitting process’
- A project architect/principal who is passionately driven to help you create a place that responds and connects the purpose to the site